Laurel Oaks senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for Those with Dementia." When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
The program will be held on Tuesday, January 21st from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Road in Glendale. A light dinner will be provided. Tours of Laurel Oaks will be available prior to as well as after the program. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 no later than Friday, January 17th.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments, as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Inspired by Love of Their Country, Local Contractor Gifts Veteran Family New Furnace to Help Them through Harsh Winter
- Farmers Market and Local Harvest Breakfast Fundraiser to Support Family Farms
- Zymbiotics Makers of Fine Fermented Foods
- Falcon Fun Fair 2015 at Brown Deer Elementary