Laurel Oaks senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for Those with Dementia." When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
The program will be held on Tuesday, January 21st from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Road in Glendale. A light dinner will be provided. Tours of Laurel Oaks will be available prior to as well as after the program. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 no later than Friday, January 17th.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments, as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?