Laurel Oaks senior community will host an educational seminar entitled, "Helpful Strategies Caregivers can use when Caring for Those with Dementia." When you attend this program, you will walk away with practical strategies and tools that you can start using right away.
Jodi Czernejewski, CEO and Founder of Advanced Institute for Senior Care, will help you understand the behaviors and triggers that can surface at various stages of the disease. That knowledge will enable you to better manage behaviors and diffuse escalating situations. The result can be more positive interactions with your loved one.
The program will be held on Tuesday, January 21st from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Laurel Oaks, 1700 W. Bender Road in Glendale. A light dinner will be provided. Tours of Laurel Oaks will be available prior to as well as after the program. Please RSVP to 414-351-0505 no later than Friday, January 17th.
Laurel Oaks is a Laureate Group senior community and offers independent and assisted living apartments, as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info