Beginning Jan. 8, registration for Junior Kindergarten for the Maple Dale – Indian Hill School District will be held from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm at Indian Hill School, 1101 West Brown Deer Road.
To be eligible for kindergarten for the 2014-2015 school year, a child must be 4 on or prior to September 1. Parents are required to bring the child’s birth certificate and proof of residency (if you own your home, a copy of the deed [last page] or ’13 tax bill and a copy of utility bill; if renting, a copy of the lease agreement [last page] and copy of utility bill). Children will not need to accompany parents.
Parents will be asked to complete a registration form, emergency information, and immunization dates. Call Indian Hill at 351-7390 with any questions regarding kindergarten registration. If you cannot attend the registration at the school, but live in the district, please contact the office to make other arrangements.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- Parking in the Mequon Pavilion may become an issue for small businesses