Looking for something for your kids and teens to do instead of watching TV and complaining of boredom?
Come to the PAGE (Parent Advocates for Gifted Education) 10th Annual "Cool Stuff for Kids" Opportunity Fair!
This fair is a free event that connects parents, kids and teens in Southeastern Wisconsin with organizations that offer enrichment classes, programs, camps, and activities during the summer and/or throughout the year for children preschool through high school. Any and all families are welcome to attend.
Cool Stuff for Kids Opportunity Fair
Saturday, February 22, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
South Milwaukee High School
801 Fifteenth Ave.
South Milwaukee, WI
For more details, see the PAGE web site: http://www.cesaonepage.org/cool-stuff-for-kids-opportunity-fair
Some of the attending organizations will be:
* First Robotics - Thomas More
* First Robotics - South Milwaukee
* 4-H of Milwaukee County
* Discovery World
* Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra
* Kettle Moraine Destination Imagination
* Camp Badger Exploring Engineering
* Mad Science
* Children's Edu-Care/Mary Linsmeier Schools
* Milwaukee Area AFS
* Sorce Martial Arts
* Milwaukee Children's Choir
* Civil Air Patrol
* Red Oak Young Writers
* Young Rembrandts
* eAchieve Academy Wisconsin
* UW-Milwaukee College for Kids
* Mad Science
* Wehr Nature Center/Nature in the Parks
* WI Center for Academically Talented Youth
* YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Nicolet High School Parent 101 for Incoming 9th grade parents
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"