A third generation grocer, Ted Balistreri co-owns the 12-store Sendik’s Food Markets operation with his two brothers and sister. On Wed., May 21, Concordia University welcomes Balistreri as the speaker for the Leadership Series breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. The topic of discussion will be growing a local, family business in a competitive marketplace.
The Leadership Series happens twice a year (spring and fall) on the CUW campus and provides business and community leaders the opportunity to network with community associates.
Those interested in attending this event should contact Michelle Buss at 262-243-4337 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the series can be found at
CUW recently partnered with Sendik’s Food Market to offer The Sendik’s Food Market Scholars Grocery Retail Management Program. This unique and rigorous four-year, undergraduate, program prepares selected students academically, tactically, and spiritually for a successful executive career within the grocery retail industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check