A third generation grocer, Ted Balistreri co-owns the 12-store Sendik’s Food Markets operation with his two brothers and sister. On Wed., May 21, Concordia University welcomes Balistreri as the speaker for the Leadership Series breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. The topic of discussion will be growing a local, family business in a competitive marketplace.
The Leadership Series happens twice a year (spring and fall) on the CUW campus and provides business and community leaders the opportunity to network with community associates.
Those interested in attending this event should contact Michelle Buss at 262-243-4337 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the series can be found at
CUW recently partnered with Sendik’s Food Market to offer The Sendik’s Food Market Scholars Grocery Retail Management Program. This unique and rigorous four-year, undergraduate, program prepares selected students academically, tactically, and spiritually for a successful executive career within the grocery retail industry.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing