A third generation grocer, Ted Balistreri co-owns the 12-store Sendik’s Food Markets operation with his two brothers and sister. On Wed., May 21, Concordia University welcomes Balistreri as the speaker for the Leadership Series breakfast from 7:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. The topic of discussion will be growing a local, family business in a competitive marketplace.
The Leadership Series happens twice a year (spring and fall) on the CUW campus and provides business and community leaders the opportunity to network with community associates.
Those interested in attending this event should contact Michelle Buss at 262-243-4337 or firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the series can be found at
CUW recently partnered with Sendik’s Food Market to offer The Sendik’s Food Market Scholars Grocery Retail Management Program. This unique and rigorous four-year, undergraduate, program prepares selected students academically, tactically, and spiritually for a successful executive career within the grocery retail industry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson