The Fox Point Farmers' Market opens Saturday June 21 at 8 a.m. This year features five new
vendors who will bring lamb, Angus beef, take-and-bake enchiladas, ravioli, sauerkraut and kimchi, and African/Jamaican sauces and prepared food. Returning vendors will offer coffee, bakery, flowers, produce and prepared food. Music opening day will be the Carlos Adames Group from 10-noon.
Amazing flowering baskets on opening day only.
Find us at 7300 N.Lombardy Rd. every Saturday. Find our vendors and musicians on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Lego Program at North Shore Library