You think your child is riding safely . . . but are you really sure?
Motor vehicle crashes kill more children than any other cause. Make sure your child is buckled up properly.
• This event is free and open to the public.
• Please allow 40 minutes per car seat.
• Appointments encouraged.
• Families without appointments will be seen as time allows.
• Low-cost car seats available for purchase, by appointment. child and vehicle must be present.
• Volunteer, Certified Child Passenger Safety Technicians will help families make sure children are riding safely.
• To learn more, call (414) 231-4894 or visit safekidswi.org
To make an appointment, call (414) 231-4896
Car and booster seats are the law.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?