This Saturday features music by the Mambo Surfers, grilling by Afro Fusion Cuisine, and 27 vendors. There will be succulent fresh produce, coffee, bakery, fresh flowers and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Drop off your knives or garden tools at the Sharp Brothers and they will be expertly sharpened while you shop!
Find us at 7300 N. Lombardy Rd., just one block north of Good Hope (Mall Rd.), then 6 blocks east to Lombardy.Market hours: 8 to noon, music at 10:00.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice