This Saturday features music by the Mambo Surfers, grilling by Afro Fusion Cuisine, and 27 vendors. There will be succulent fresh produce, coffee, bakery, fresh flowers and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Drop off your knives or garden tools at the Sharp Brothers and they will be expertly sharpened while you shop!
Find us at 7300 N. Lombardy Rd., just one block north of Good Hope (Mall Rd.), then 6 blocks east to Lombardy.Market hours: 8 to noon, music at 10:00.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Houzz Presents Design Tech Remodeling With Award