This Saturday features music by the Mambo Surfers, grilling by Afro Fusion Cuisine, and 27 vendors. There will be succulent fresh produce, coffee, bakery, fresh flowers and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Drop off your knives or garden tools at the Sharp Brothers and they will be expertly sharpened while you shop!
Find us at 7300 N. Lombardy Rd., just one block north of Good Hope (Mall Rd.), then 6 blocks east to Lombardy.Market hours: 8 to noon, music at 10:00.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store