This Saturday features music by the Mambo Surfers, grilling by Afro Fusion Cuisine, and 27 vendors. There will be succulent fresh produce, coffee, bakery, fresh flowers and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Drop off your knives or garden tools at the Sharp Brothers and they will be expertly sharpened while you shop!
Find us at 7300 N. Lombardy Rd., just one block north of Good Hope (Mall Rd.), then 6 blocks east to Lombardy.Market hours: 8 to noon, music at 10:00.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info