This Saturday features music by the Mambo Surfers, grilling by Afro Fusion Cuisine, and 27 vendors. There will be succulent fresh produce, coffee, bakery, fresh flowers and prepared food to enjoy on the spot or at home.
Drop off your knives or garden tools at the Sharp Brothers and they will be expertly sharpened while you shop!
Find us at 7300 N. Lombardy Rd., just one block north of Good Hope (Mall Rd.), then 6 blocks east to Lombardy.Market hours: 8 to noon, music at 10:00.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?