The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc., BIRCofWI, is rolling out their latest advertising piece in the Madison East and Green Bay Department of Motor Vehicle Locations (DMV).
Big Bend, WI (07/15/2014) - This 30-second commercial is not only informational, but it captivates audiences’ attention by the imagery used. There is no sound, but keep in mind that pictures speak louder than words.
Bari L. York, Director of Public Relations and Marketing for the BIRCofWI, worked closely with Kevin K. Glynn, Wisconsin Regional Advertising Manager, to produce this commercial. “Your video will draw attention while people are waiting and make a positive impression on them,” said Glynn during a conversation and he continued this thought by saying “If they don’t need your service maybe they have a friend or family member who does.”
This commercial will leave a lasting impression on viewers. Please view this video today: http://www.bircofwi.org/ Click on the link provided and then scroll to just past the information about this years Fashion Show and Resource Fair.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info