The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc., BIRCofWI, is rolling out their latest advertising piece in the Madison East and Green Bay Department of Motor Vehicle Locations (DMV).
Big Bend, WI (07/15/2014) - This 30-second commercial is not only informational, but it captivates audiences’ attention by the imagery used. There is no sound, but keep in mind that pictures speak louder than words.
Bari L. York, Director of Public Relations and Marketing for the BIRCofWI, worked closely with Kevin K. Glynn, Wisconsin Regional Advertising Manager, to produce this commercial. “Your video will draw attention while people are waiting and make a positive impression on them,” said Glynn during a conversation and he continued this thought by saying “If they don’t need your service maybe they have a friend or family member who does.”
This commercial will leave a lasting impression on viewers. Please view this video today: http://www.bircofwi.org/ Click on the link provided and then scroll to just past the information about this years Fashion Show and Resource Fair.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register today for Storytime at the North Shore Library
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Morning Star Productions Presents:
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help