LIL REV THIS SATURDAY AT TH FOX POINT FARMERS' MARKET
Lil Rev returns to the Fox Point Farmers' Market this week to perform traditional folk music on ukulele, banjo, mandolin and harmonica. A seasoned teacher and performer, Lil Rev performs throughout the U.S. and performs at ukulele festivals throughout North America. He has received two Wisconsin Area Music Awards and is in the Old Time Country Music Hall of Fame. Every song has a story, and Lil Rev shares the stories as each song is introduced. He will perform in English and Yiddish from 10-noon. Visit www.lilrev.com for photos, a full biography and his performance schedule.
The market is open from 8-noon and offers fresh produce, meat, fish, bakery, coffee and lemonade. Many prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home. Bring your knives and garden tools and have them sharpened while you shop! Visit the market and like us on Facebook. You'll find a complete list of this season's vendors and music.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson