LIL REV THIS SATURDAY AT TH FOX POINT FARMERS' MARKET
Lil Rev returns to the Fox Point Farmers' Market this week to perform traditional folk music on ukulele, banjo, mandolin and harmonica. A seasoned teacher and performer, Lil Rev performs throughout the U.S. and performs at ukulele festivals throughout North America. He has received two Wisconsin Area Music Awards and is in the Old Time Country Music Hall of Fame. Every song has a story, and Lil Rev shares the stories as each song is introduced. He will perform in English and Yiddish from 10-noon. Visit www.lilrev.com for photos, a full biography and his performance schedule.
The market is open from 8-noon and offers fresh produce, meat, fish, bakery, coffee and lemonade. Many prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home. Bring your knives and garden tools and have them sharpened while you shop! Visit the market and like us on Facebook. You'll find a complete list of this season's vendors and music.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs