LIL REV THIS SATURDAY AT TH FOX POINT FARMERS' MARKET
Lil Rev returns to the Fox Point Farmers' Market this week to perform traditional folk music on ukulele, banjo, mandolin and harmonica. A seasoned teacher and performer, Lil Rev performs throughout the U.S. and performs at ukulele festivals throughout North America. He has received two Wisconsin Area Music Awards and is in the Old Time Country Music Hall of Fame. Every song has a story, and Lil Rev shares the stories as each song is introduced. He will perform in English and Yiddish from 10-noon. Visit www.lilrev.com for photos, a full biography and his performance schedule.
The market is open from 8-noon and offers fresh produce, meat, fish, bakery, coffee and lemonade. Many prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home. Bring your knives and garden tools and have them sharpened while you shop! Visit the market and like us on Facebook. You'll find a complete list of this season's vendors and music.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local historian presents Milwaukee's surprising political history at Newcastle Place
- Glendale Seniors' Holiday Party
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee Kicks Off Click For Kids Online Toy Drive
- Miranda Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol