LIL REV THIS SATURDAY AT TH FOX POINT FARMERS' MARKET
Lil Rev returns to the Fox Point Farmers' Market this week to perform traditional folk music on ukulele, banjo, mandolin and harmonica. A seasoned teacher and performer, Lil Rev performs throughout the U.S. and performs at ukulele festivals throughout North America. He has received two Wisconsin Area Music Awards and is in the Old Time Country Music Hall of Fame. Every song has a story, and Lil Rev shares the stories as each song is introduced. He will perform in English and Yiddish from 10-noon. Visit www.lilrev.com for photos, a full biography and his performance schedule.
The market is open from 8-noon and offers fresh produce, meat, fish, bakery, coffee and lemonade. Many prepared foods are available to enjoy at the market or at home. Bring your knives and garden tools and have them sharpened while you shop! Visit the market and like us on Facebook. You'll find a complete list of this season's vendors and music.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Family Dinner Day 2015
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Five Financial Lessons to Pass on to Your Children