Infinity Telecomm Announces Greater Focus on Business and Commercial Services; Closes Its Ding-A-Ling Telephones Retail Store
Infinity Telecomm, the business division of Ding-A-Ling Telephones, Inc., is expanding its business and commercial services and has closed its Ding-A-Ling Telephones retail store. The Infinity Telecomm business division, nationally recognized as a leading dealer of Panasonic Business Communication Systems, will remain at 8669 N. Port Washington Rd., Fox Point, in the RiverPoint Village Shopping Center.
Ding-A-Ling Telephones, Inc. began in 1981 as a retail store selling and servicing consumer telecommunication products. The company soon expanded its product offerings, adding telecommunication products for small and medium size businesses. As a result of the aggressive growth of this division of the business, Infinity Telecomm was created, separating Ding-A-Ling’s retail identity from its commercial identity.
“Our business and commercial customer base continues to expand,” said Craig S. Wichman, president of Infinity Telecomm and Ding-A-Ling Telephones. “In recent years, we’ve seen the ways people communicate change significantly. The closing of our retail store is a reflection of our need to undividedly focus on the services we offer through Infinity.”
Wichman added, “Infinity maintains the same ownership and staff that Ding-A-Ling has had, the same address and telephone number, and the same installation, service, and high-quality equipment that our clients have come to expect from us.”
For more information on Infinity Telecomm, call 414-352-8866 or visit on the Web at www.infinitytelecomm.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins
- Concordia University Wisconsin Announces Four Musical Acts For Its Lake Moon Festival August 9