The Northshore Junior Women's Club in Whitefish Bay is collecting new and gently used soccer gear to send to children in Namibia, Africa, in a joint project with the WYSA.
Please bring your soccer balls, cleats, shin guards, uniforms, and other items to following locations through Friday, May 8:
M&I - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Brueggers - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Whitefish Bay Library
Lydell Community Center
Uihlein Field - Good Hope Road in WFB
For more information contact Liz Sanders at the NJWC, email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson