The Northshore Junior Women's Club in Whitefish Bay is collecting new and gently used soccer gear to send to children in Namibia, Africa, in a joint project with the WYSA.
Please bring your soccer balls, cleats, shin guards, uniforms, and other items to following locations through Friday, May 8:
M&I - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Brueggers - Silver Spring Drive in WFB
Whitefish Bay Library
Lydell Community Center
Uihlein Field - Good Hope Road in WFB
For more information contact Liz Sanders at the NJWC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins