The School of Education at Concordia University Wisconsin is hosting two Summer STEM Camp sessions this summer. STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) is an exciting and hands on learning opportunity for young people with a special interest on the STEM curriculum areas.
The first session will take place from June 22 through June 26 at Concordia University's main campus in Mequon. The second session will be held from June 29 through July 3 at Concordia University School in Milwaukee.
Each camp will be facilitated by a lead-teacher content specialist. Each lead-teacher will be assisted by two assistant teachers. "The camps are a phenomenal example of the innovation that is possible when K-16 educators work together," said Dr. Michael Uden, director of the Summer STEM Camps.
Each session is limited to 24 participants. The registration deadline is Friday, June 12, or when the sessions are filled. For more information on the camp, contact Dr. Michael Uden at 262-243-2612 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the Summer STEM Camps, there are numerous other athletic youth summer camps hosted by Concordia University. For more information on these camps, visit www.cuw.edu
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Summer Theater At Homestead High School This Weekend - Eurydice