The Roney Eford Basketball Academy
We offer year round coed youth programs, boys and girls traveling teams, private skill instruction, and summer camps for girls and boys from grades K4-12.
The Roney Eford Basketball Academy just finished its basketball camp at the Jewish Community Center and at University of School of Milwaukee last week. The following camps are left for the summer of 2009. Limited space is still available. Registration instructions are on the website below.
2009 Summer Camps Remaining
July 13-17 - JCC Grades 1-6 (9am-12noon)
August 3-7- University School of Milwaukee K4-Grade 12 (2pm-4:30pm)
August 10-14 -Jewish Community Center of Milwaukee (Grades K4-12) (9am-12noon)
-Our sports sampler and basketball youth program session I will start in October 2009. Early registration is recommended.
For more information contact us at (414-326-0668) or at www.roneyefordbasketball.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Fire Up - Participatory Iron Pour
- There's Still Time To Register For Camp at the Hills!
- Local BMO Harris Bank Employees Participate in BMO Volunteer Day to Make Community-wide Impact
- Inaugural Pet Blessing set for Saturday July 18th during the 4th Annual MECA VEST A K-9 FEST!
- "Blowing in the Wind" concert at Schlitz Audubon
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Upcoming Programs