MILWAUKEE REPERTORY THEATER
Children’s Audition Notice
A CHRISTMAS CAROL
Performance Dates: November 27 – December 27, 2009
Milwaukee Repertory Theater is currently seeking applications from boys and girls, ages 7 – 13, who are interested in performing in their annual production of A CHRISTMAS CAROL at the Pabst Theater. Children who are cast will be expected to attend special workshops in preparation for the production. These workshops will be held from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on four Saturdays: October 3, October 10, October 17 and October 24.
Parents who would like their children to audition should send a separate photograph of each child, along with height, weight, age, clothing and shoe sizes, address and parent’s home and work phone numbers to: Children Auditions; Milwaukee Repertory Theater; 108 East Wells Street; Milwaukee, WI 53202. Children should also include a brief note telling the theater about themselves and why they would like to be in A CHRISTMAS CAROL. All information must arrive at The Rep by Friday, August 14, 2009.
Auditions will be held on Saturday, August 22, 2009. Callbacks will be held on Sunday, August 23 in the evening. Those chosen from submitted photos will be notified by phone of an audition time during the week prior to the audition date. No one will be seen without an appointment. A CHRISTMAS CAROL rehearses Tuesdays through Sundays from October 27 to November 25 and performs November 27 – December 27, at the Pabst Theater.
Milwaukee Repertory Theater -- 414-224-1761
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins