Laparoscopic Surgeon Joins College Faculty
Matthew Goldblatt, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of surgery (General Surgery) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Board certified in general surgery, Dr. Goldblatt’s expertise is in laparoscopic procedures including the surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux disease, complex abdominal wall reconstructions and hernia repairs, and bariatric surgery.
Before joining the Medical College, he was assistant professor of surgery at Wright State University and a general and laparoscopic surgeon at Wright Patterson Medical Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Dr. Goldblatt received his medical degree from the Medical College in 1997. He completed a fellowship in advanced laparoscopy at The Ohio State University in 2005 and a general surgery residency in 2004 at the Medical College.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips