Laparoscopic Surgeon Joins College Faculty
Matthew Goldblatt, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of surgery (General Surgery) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Board certified in general surgery, Dr. Goldblatt’s expertise is in laparoscopic procedures including the surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux disease, complex abdominal wall reconstructions and hernia repairs, and bariatric surgery.
Before joining the Medical College, he was assistant professor of surgery at Wright State University and a general and laparoscopic surgeon at Wright Patterson Medical Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Dr. Goldblatt received his medical degree from the Medical College in 1997. He completed a fellowship in advanced laparoscopy at The Ohio State University in 2005 and a general surgery residency in 2004 at the Medical College.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow