Laparoscopic Surgeon Joins College Faculty
Matthew Goldblatt, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of surgery (General Surgery) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staff of Froedtert Hospital, a major teaching affiliate of the College. Board certified in general surgery, Dr. Goldblatt’s expertise is in laparoscopic procedures including the surgical management of gastroesophageal reflux disease, complex abdominal wall reconstructions and hernia repairs, and bariatric surgery.
Before joining the Medical College, he was assistant professor of surgery at Wright State University and a general and laparoscopic surgeon at Wright Patterson Medical Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.
Dr. Goldblatt received his medical degree from the Medical College in 1997. He completed a fellowship in advanced laparoscopy at The Ohio State University in 2005 and a general surgery residency in 2004 at the Medical College.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check