Days Without End By Eugene O'Neill Presented at Morning Star Productions
O’Neill’s gripping story of a man’s deadly struggle with his own sin nature. John Loving, a man overcome with remorse for his act of unfaithfulness, must decide between the advice of an old Christian friend and his own sinful heart. The outcome will decide the fate of his marriage – and his eternal soul. Steve Koehler, Mike Lague, Brenda Lamalfa , and John Pfannerstill head the talented cast that brings this suspenseful story to life.
Performances: Fridays & Saturdays Sept. 18, 19,25 & 26 7:30 PM
Sundays Sept 20 & 27, 2:00 PM
Thursday Sept 24, 7:30 PM
Performances held at Eastbrook Church Theater 5385 N. Green Bay Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53209
Season Subscriptions available from $16.80-$36:00
Single tickets range from $7.00-$15.00
To purchase tickets or for more information visit our website at www.morningstarproductions.org or call us at 414-228-5220 ext 385.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson
- New Wellness Center in Thiensville