Days Without End By Eugene O'Neill Presented at Morning Star Productions
O’Neill’s gripping story of a man’s deadly struggle with his own sin nature. John Loving, a man overcome with remorse for his act of unfaithfulness, must decide between the advice of an old Christian friend and his own sinful heart. The outcome will decide the fate of his marriage – and his eternal soul. Steve Koehler, Mike Lague, Brenda Lamalfa , and John Pfannerstill head the talented cast that brings this suspenseful story to life.
Performances: Fridays & Saturdays Sept. 18, 19,25 & 26 7:30 PM
Sundays Sept 20 & 27, 2:00 PM
Thursday Sept 24, 7:30 PM
Performances held at Eastbrook Church Theater 5385 N. Green Bay Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53209
Season Subscriptions available from $16.80-$36:00
Single tickets range from $7.00-$15.00
To purchase tickets or for more information visit our website at www.morningstarproductions.org or call us at 414-228-5220 ext 385.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Fall Registration Info
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED