Days Without End By Eugene O'Neill Presented at Morning Star Productions
O’Neill’s gripping story of a man’s deadly struggle with his own sin nature. John Loving, a man overcome with remorse for his act of unfaithfulness, must decide between the advice of an old Christian friend and his own sinful heart. The outcome will decide the fate of his marriage – and his eternal soul. Steve Koehler, Mike Lague, Brenda Lamalfa , and John Pfannerstill head the talented cast that brings this suspenseful story to life.
Performances: Fridays & Saturdays Sept. 18, 19,25 & 26 7:30 PM
Sundays Sept 20 & 27, 2:00 PM
Thursday Sept 24, 7:30 PM
Performances held at Eastbrook Church Theater 5385 N. Green Bay Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53209
Season Subscriptions available from $16.80-$36:00
Single tickets range from $7.00-$15.00
To purchase tickets or for more information visit our website at www.morningstarproductions.org or call us at 414-228-5220 ext 385.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins