David Gregg, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at The Medical College of Wisconsin. Triple board certified in diagnostic radiology, pediatric radiology, and vascular and interventional radiology, Dr. Gregg’s clinical interests are in interventional radiology techniques, vascular imaging, and neuroradiology.
He has been a staff radiologist for Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin since 1987 and for Infinity Healthcare in Milwaukee since 2007. He was director of the radiology residency program at Children’s Hospital for 18 years. A skilled clinician and educator, he received the Honorary Pediatrician of the Year award five times.
Dr. Gregg completed a fellowship in pediatric radiology through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital in 1987, and a diagnostic radiology residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee in 1986.
He attained his medical degree from the Medical College in 1982.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin