David Gregg, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at The Medical College of Wisconsin. Triple board certified in diagnostic radiology, pediatric radiology, and vascular and interventional radiology, Dr. Gregg’s clinical interests are in interventional radiology techniques, vascular imaging, and neuroradiology.
He has been a staff radiologist for Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin since 1987 and for Infinity Healthcare in Milwaukee since 2007. He was director of the radiology residency program at Children’s Hospital for 18 years. A skilled clinician and educator, he received the Honorary Pediatrician of the Year award five times.
Dr. Gregg completed a fellowship in pediatric radiology through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital in 1987, and a diagnostic radiology residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee in 1986.
He attained his medical degree from the Medical College in 1982.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips