David Gregg, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of radiology at The Medical College of Wisconsin. Triple board certified in diagnostic radiology, pediatric radiology, and vascular and interventional radiology, Dr. Gregg’s clinical interests are in interventional radiology techniques, vascular imaging, and neuroradiology.
He has been a staff radiologist for Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin since 1987 and for Infinity Healthcare in Milwaukee since 2007. He was director of the radiology residency program at Children’s Hospital for 18 years. A skilled clinician and educator, he received the Honorary Pediatrician of the Year award five times.
Dr. Gregg completed a fellowship in pediatric radiology through the Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital in 1987, and a diagnostic radiology residency at St. Luke’s Hospital in Milwaukee in 1986.
He attained his medical degree from the Medical College in 1982.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!