Due to steadily increasing business and a larger market area, Guthrie & Frey Water Conditioning has announced the opening of a second location in Ozaukee County. The new showroom is located at W63 N672 Washington Avenue in downtown Cedarburg. The addition of this location allows Guthrie & Frey to better service the homeowners and corporate customers in Ozaukee and Washington Counties.
Guthrie & Frey is a family owned business serving southeastern Wisconsin with three generations of experience in water conditioning. The company offers rental and sales of water softeners, drinking water systems, and iron and odor filtration. Rob Frey, Owner of Guthrie & Frey, is a Certified Water Specialist VI, which is the highest level of certification offered by the National Water Quality Association.
For more information, contact:
Rob Frey, Owner
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?