Due to steadily increasing business and a larger market area, Guthrie & Frey Water Conditioning has announced the opening of a second location in Ozaukee County. The new showroom is located at W63 N672 Washington Avenue in downtown Cedarburg. The addition of this location allows Guthrie & Frey to better service the homeowners and corporate customers in Ozaukee and Washington Counties.
Guthrie & Frey is a family owned business serving southeastern Wisconsin with three generations of experience in water conditioning. The company offers rental and sales of water softeners, drinking water systems, and iron and odor filtration. Rob Frey, Owner of Guthrie & Frey, is a Certified Water Specialist VI, which is the highest level of certification offered by the National Water Quality Association.
For more information, contact:
Rob Frey, Owner
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- "Maps & America" Lecture Looks at American Pictorial Maps 1920-1970
- Friends of UWM Golda Meir Library Used Book Sale Dates Set
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Appliance Gallery Announces New Product Availability