Due to steadily increasing business and a larger market area, Guthrie & Frey Water Conditioning has announced the opening of a second location in Ozaukee County. The new showroom is located at W63 N672 Washington Avenue in downtown Cedarburg. The addition of this location allows Guthrie & Frey to better service the homeowners and corporate customers in Ozaukee and Washington Counties.
Guthrie & Frey is a family owned business serving southeastern Wisconsin with three generations of experience in water conditioning. The company offers rental and sales of water softeners, drinking water systems, and iron and odor filtration. Rob Frey, Owner of Guthrie & Frey, is a Certified Water Specialist VI, which is the highest level of certification offered by the National Water Quality Association.
For more information, contact:
Rob Frey, Owner
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs