Come and celebrate Christmas with Kingo! Kingo Lutheran Church invites area residents to celebrate Christmas at two worship services on December 24 and one service on the 25th. A family-oriented service featuring a children's procession to the nativity scene, candlelighting and Holy Communion will be held at 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve. The candlelight communion service at 10:30 that evening will feature festival music by Kingo’s instrumentalists and choir, under the direction of Dr. José Rivera. UWM faculty member Kurt Ollmann will join the choir as guest soloist. An accomplished soloist, Ollmann has sung with major orchestras and opera companies worldwide. On Christmas Day, worship with Holy Communion will be held at 10:00 a.m.
A congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Kingo is located in Shorewood on the corner of Wilson Drive and Olive Street (1225 E. Olive Street). Visitors are welcome to participate in Holy Communion. For more information, call 964-2620, email email@example.com, or check the calendar link on Kingo’s facebook page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- Free Showing of "Blue Jasmine"
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check