Come and celebrate Christmas with Kingo! Kingo Lutheran Church invites area residents to celebrate Christmas at two worship services on December 24 and one service on the 25th. A family-oriented service featuring a children's procession to the nativity scene, candlelighting and Holy Communion will be held at 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve. The candlelight communion service at 10:30 that evening will feature festival music by Kingo’s instrumentalists and choir, under the direction of Dr. José Rivera. UWM faculty member Kurt Ollmann will join the choir as guest soloist. An accomplished soloist, Ollmann has sung with major orchestras and opera companies worldwide. On Christmas Day, worship with Holy Communion will be held at 10:00 a.m.
A congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Kingo is located in Shorewood on the corner of Wilson Drive and Olive Street (1225 E. Olive Street). Visitors are welcome to participate in Holy Communion. For more information, call 964-2620, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or check the calendar link on Kingo’s facebook page.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins