Come and celebrate Christmas with Kingo! Kingo Lutheran Church invites area residents to celebrate Christmas at two worship services on December 24 and one service on the 25th. A family-oriented service featuring a children's procession to the nativity scene, candlelighting and Holy Communion will be held at 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve. The candlelight communion service at 10:30 that evening will feature festival music by Kingo’s instrumentalists and choir, under the direction of Dr. José Rivera. UWM faculty member Kurt Ollmann will join the choir as guest soloist. An accomplished soloist, Ollmann has sung with major orchestras and opera companies worldwide. On Christmas Day, worship with Holy Communion will be held at 10:00 a.m.
A congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Kingo is located in Shorewood on the corner of Wilson Drive and Olive Street (1225 E. Olive Street). Visitors are welcome to participate in Holy Communion. For more information, call 964-2620, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or check the calendar link on Kingo’s facebook page.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin