Come and celebrate Christmas with Kingo! Kingo Lutheran Church invites area residents to celebrate Christmas at two worship services on December 24 and one service on the 25th. A family-oriented service featuring a children's procession to the nativity scene, candlelighting and Holy Communion will be held at 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve. The candlelight communion service at 10:30 that evening will feature festival music by Kingo’s instrumentalists and choir, under the direction of Dr. José Rivera. UWM faculty member Kurt Ollmann will join the choir as guest soloist. An accomplished soloist, Ollmann has sung with major orchestras and opera companies worldwide. On Christmas Day, worship with Holy Communion will be held at 10:00 a.m.
A congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Kingo is located in Shorewood on the corner of Wilson Drive and Olive Street (1225 E. Olive Street). Visitors are welcome to participate in Holy Communion. For more information, call 964-2620, email email@example.com, or check the calendar link on Kingo’s facebook page.
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart – Bathroom Faucet Innovations and Designs Take It Up a Notch
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?