St. Robert School to Host Open House, Pancake Breakfast and Book Fair
On Sunday, January 31, St. Robert School, 2200 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, will open its doors to the community during the school’s annual Open House, Pancake Breakfast and Book Fair. From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. parents and school-aged children are invited to tour classrooms and talk with teachers, meet the principal, and view student work. Registration forms for the 2010-2011 school year will also be available. Breakfast fans are invited to enjoy $5.00 all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, coffee and more in Reilly Hall. And, readers of all ages are invited to attend the Book Fair in the gym to browse and purchase titles from Usbourne Books, an acclaimed provider of award-winning books for children. For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164, Ext. 3024, or visit www.strobert.org.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips