St. Robert School to Host Open House, Pancake Breakfast and Book Fair
On Sunday, January 31, St. Robert School, 2200 E. Capitol Drive, Shorewood, will open its doors to the community during the school’s annual Open House, Pancake Breakfast and Book Fair. From 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. parents and school-aged children are invited to tour classrooms and talk with teachers, meet the principal, and view student work. Registration forms for the 2010-2011 school year will also be available. Breakfast fans are invited to enjoy $5.00 all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, coffee and more in Reilly Hall. And, readers of all ages are invited to attend the Book Fair in the gym to browse and purchase titles from Usbourne Books, an acclaimed provider of award-winning books for children. For more information, contact Lisa Lesjak at (414) 332-1164, Ext. 3024, or visit www.strobert.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Nicolet Rec. Dept: Register for Flag Football
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Tryout Info for Youth Girls & Boys Basketball
- Dominican Football team wins