MEQUON (January 18, 2010) – North Shore Center, LCC announces expanded services and staff to its multidisciplinary clinic. Speech and language therapy and evaluations are now available for children ages 2-18 years of age.
The center welcomes Susan Carneol, MS, CCC, a state license and nationally certified speech-language pathologist to the staff. She has over 30 years of experience working with children with learning disabilities, developmental delays, psycho-social difficulties, autism spectrum disorders, hearing impairments, stuttering, voice and speech disorders. Susan has been on staff at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and in the public schools. She is knowledgeable and skilled in collaborating with doctors, mental health professionals, teachers, and other allied health care providers. Parent / caregiver counseling and training are central to the care she provides.
To schedule an appointment with Susan or for more information please contact the North Shore Center, LLC. She can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About North Shore Center, LLC
The North Shore Center, LLC is a private clinic offering mental health and psycho-educational services for children and adults. Its address is 10303 N. Port Washington Rd. Suite 203; Mequon, WI 53092. Phone 262-241-5955 or visit its website at www.northshorecenterllc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Lil Rev Performs Saturday in Fox Point
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert July 23, 2014 7:00pm
- Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc.’s new informational commercial
- MUSIC AND FACE PAINTING
- Plein Air Painting Competition Announced as Part of Concordia's Lake Moon Festival Aug. 9
- MUSIC & FACE PAINTING AT THE MARKET
- KITCHEN DRIVE FOR VETERANS IN NEED
- Harbor Senior Living Development Construction Begins