MEQUON (January 18, 2010) – North Shore Center, LCC announces expanded services and staff to its multidisciplinary clinic. Speech and language therapy and evaluations are now available for children ages 2-18 years of age.
The center welcomes Susan Carneol, MS, CCC, a state license and nationally certified speech-language pathologist to the staff. She has over 30 years of experience working with children with learning disabilities, developmental delays, psycho-social difficulties, autism spectrum disorders, hearing impairments, stuttering, voice and speech disorders. Susan has been on staff at Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin and in the public schools. She is knowledgeable and skilled in collaborating with doctors, mental health professionals, teachers, and other allied health care providers. Parent / caregiver counseling and training are central to the care she provides.
To schedule an appointment with Susan or for more information please contact the North Shore Center, LLC. She can also be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About North Shore Center, LLC
The North Shore Center, LLC is a private clinic offering mental health and psycho-educational services for children and adults. Its address is 10303 N. Port Washington Rd. Suite 203; Mequon, WI 53092. Phone 262-241-5955 or visit its website at www.northshorecenterllc.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check