A Few Good Men – SHS Winter Drama Production, Premiers Friday, February 19
In the heart of the nation’s capitol, in a U.S. military courthouse, one man will stop at nothing to protect his honor and one man will stop at nothing to find the truth.
Join the Shorewood High School Performing Arts Department for a riveting production of this Aaron Sorkin authored play. In this dramatic courtroom thriller, Lt. Daniel Kaffee, a Navy lawyer who has never seen the inside of the courtroom, defends two stubborn Marines who have been accused of murdering a colleague. The defendants claim that they were following orders from superiors. More than just a battle to find the truth, it is story about the tension tensions between the defense lawyers – a laid back and intellectual approach versus verve and determination in the pursuit of justice.
The production will run Friday and Saturday February 19 & 20 and 26 & 27. All performances begin at 8:00pm in the Shorewood High School Auditorium.
Tickets are general admission and available at the box office before the performance or one can call the box office at 414.963.6940 to purchase tickets. The box office is open M-F from 3:30pm-5:30 and Sat. from 10:00am-1:00pm and 1 hour before each performance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info