A Few Good Men – SHS Winter Drama Production, Premiers Friday, February 19
In the heart of the nation’s capitol, in a U.S. military courthouse, one man will stop at nothing to protect his honor and one man will stop at nothing to find the truth.
Join the Shorewood High School Performing Arts Department for a riveting production of this Aaron Sorkin authored play. In this dramatic courtroom thriller, Lt. Daniel Kaffee, a Navy lawyer who has never seen the inside of the courtroom, defends two stubborn Marines who have been accused of murdering a colleague. The defendants claim that they were following orders from superiors. More than just a battle to find the truth, it is story about the tension tensions between the defense lawyers – a laid back and intellectual approach versus verve and determination in the pursuit of justice.
The production will run Friday and Saturday February 19 & 20 and 26 & 27. All performances begin at 8:00pm in the Shorewood High School Auditorium.
Tickets are general admission and available at the box office before the performance or one can call the box office at 414.963.6940 to purchase tickets. The box office is open M-F from 3:30pm-5:30 and Sat. from 10:00am-1:00pm and 1 hour before each performance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info