Mequon United Methodist Church recently hosted a very successful dinner/fundraiser February 7 at Ozaukee County Club in Mequon, raising approximately $10,000 for Outreach Mission Projects, locally, nationally, and globally. The following organizations will be beneficiaries of MUMC's efforts: MUMC Missionary project in Bolivia, St. Vincent DePaul Ministry, the MUMC Youth Mission trip this summer to assist the disadvantaged in West Virginia, The Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee, Northcott Neighborhood House, Interfaith Caregivers, United Methodist Committee On Relief, Kathy's House, Family Sharing, and Advocates of Ozaukee County. If you would like to assist in these efforts in the future or learn more about these organizations, you may call Mequon United Methodist Church at (262) 242-4770 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check