Mequon United Methodist Church recently hosted a very successful dinner/fundraiser February 7 at Ozaukee County Club in Mequon, raising approximately $10,000 for Outreach Mission Projects, locally, nationally, and globally. The following organizations will be beneficiaries of MUMC's efforts: MUMC Missionary project in Bolivia, St. Vincent DePaul Ministry, the MUMC Youth Mission trip this summer to assist the disadvantaged in West Virginia, The Hunger Task Force of Milwaukee, Northcott Neighborhood House, Interfaith Caregivers, United Methodist Committee On Relief, Kathy's House, Family Sharing, and Advocates of Ozaukee County. If you would like to assist in these efforts in the future or learn more about these organizations, you may call Mequon United Methodist Church at (262) 242-4770 for further information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Cornerstone Community Bank to Host FREE Shred Events
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Local Soccer Players Awarded Honor
- Homeopathic Doctor to Open Elements Massage in Mequon
- Missing Cat off Lake Dr
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Registration For Flag Football Now Available
- Scathain Opening Online Store
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Ways for Homeowners to Keep Their Kitchen Remodel on Budget