Fitness after Birth Class
Do you feel your muscle strength is less since childbirth? Are you experiencing any body pain with general mobility or lifting?
The Physical Therapists from Aurora Sinai Medical Center can help you "feel like yourself again". They will teach you proper stabilization, pelvic floor strengthening, exercises to improve your core muscle strength and body mechanics for safe mobility with baby.
***Please wear loose fitting clothing to practice some exercise moves!
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Place: Milwaukee Heart Institute, 960 N. 12th St., Milwaukee, WI 53223
Registration required: www.aurora.org/events or by calling Childbirth Education Department at 414-328-7788
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing