Fitness after Birth Class
Do you feel your muscle strength is less since childbirth? Are you experiencing any body pain with general mobility or lifting?
The Physical Therapists from Aurora Sinai Medical Center can help you "feel like yourself again". They will teach you proper stabilization, pelvic floor strengthening, exercises to improve your core muscle strength and body mechanics for safe mobility with baby.
***Please wear loose fitting clothing to practice some exercise moves!
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Place: Milwaukee Heart Institute, 960 N. 12th St., Milwaukee, WI 53223
Registration required: www.aurora.org/events or by calling Childbirth Education Department at 414-328-7788
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"
- Mequon Artist Grace Natoli Sheldon Featured on Channel 10 Auction
- Drive 4 UR School - Saturday, May 9th
- IT'S THIS WEEKEND! Sunday, April 26th (10 - 2) BD Early Bird Community Rummage Sale
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- Patio Players' "Hairspray" in One Word - Wow!