Fitness after Birth Class
Do you feel your muscle strength is less since childbirth? Are you experiencing any body pain with general mobility or lifting?
The Physical Therapists from Aurora Sinai Medical Center can help you "feel like yourself again". They will teach you proper stabilization, pelvic floor strengthening, exercises to improve your core muscle strength and body mechanics for safe mobility with baby.
***Please wear loose fitting clothing to practice some exercise moves!
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Place: Milwaukee Heart Institute, 960 N. 12th St., Milwaukee, WI 53223
Registration required: www.aurora.org/events or by calling Childbirth Education Department at 414-328-7788
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- South Milwaukee native Jerome Kitzke performing at SMPAC Poetry in Music/Music in Poetry
- Area German Students "Sehr gut" at Contest
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!