Fitness after Birth Class
Do you feel your muscle strength is less since childbirth? Are you experiencing any body pain with general mobility or lifting?
The Physical Therapists from Aurora Sinai Medical Center can help you "feel like yourself again". They will teach you proper stabilization, pelvic floor strengthening, exercises to improve your core muscle strength and body mechanics for safe mobility with baby.
***Please wear loose fitting clothing to practice some exercise moves!
Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010
Time: 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Place: Milwaukee Heart Institute, 960 N. 12th St., Milwaukee, WI 53223
Registration required: www.aurora.org/events or by calling Childbirth Education Department at 414-328-7788
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today and save $$$!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19