Have you noticed any signs of struggles with written communication in your student? How are your child's grammatical skills? Does your child have problems with following the steps of the writing process or often have a difficult time starting a piece of writing? Mequon KnowledgePoints can help.
The KnowledgePoints Language Arts Program encompasses the skills of grammar, usage, mechanics, sentence fluency, paragraph structure, vocabulary and spelling. Some students agonize over when to use a comma while others need help stringing sentences together fluidly. We can address the exact skill needs your child has and teach the skills at his/her individual level. Elementary and middle school students and parents are invited to attend one of our FREE Language Arts Workshop on March 23, 2010 from 2 - 3 p.m. or March 24, 2010 from 6 to 7 p.m. Come to ask questions, to find out more about our program, and to experience the KnowledgePoints difference. Space is limited, so sign up by March 19th to reserve a spot.
The KnowledgePoints Writing Program partners all of the language arts skills with the Six Traits of Writing Model, walking students through specific writing assignments of various genres: descriptive, narrative, process, expository, persuasive, and research. This program focuses on the steps involved in the writing process and how to approach writing based on the student's needs. Students work at their own pace, receiving individualized attention from certified teachers.
If you have questions regarding any of the programs at KnowledgePoints, don't hesitate to contact us!
email@example.com OR 262-238-8867
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson