YMCA Camp Minikani Hosts Their Eighth Annual Maple Fest Event on Sunday, March 28, 2010:
YMCA Camp Minikani is excited to host their eighth annual Maple Fest event on Sunday, March, 28, 2010, from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Families and friends are invited to enjoy an All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Brunch, and a day of fun activities, which include: a living history tour of our sugar bush, archery, crafts, carnival games, wagon and horse rides, preschool open house, and much more.
Tickets for Maple Fest 2010 are priced at $10 for adults and $5 for children, and children under the age of three are free. The event is open to the public. All proceeds benefit the Strong Kids Campaign, allowing YMCA Camp Minikani to provide a camp experience to hundreds of children each year, regardless of the financial difficulties their families may be facing.
For further information about Maple Fest, please contact us at 262-251-9080 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info
- Parking in the Mequon Pavilion may become an issue for small businesses