YMCA Camp Minikani Hosts Their Eighth Annual Maple Fest Event on Sunday, March 28, 2010:
YMCA Camp Minikani is excited to host their eighth annual Maple Fest event on Sunday, March, 28, 2010, from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Families and friends are invited to enjoy an All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Brunch, and a day of fun activities, which include: a living history tour of our sugar bush, archery, crafts, carnival games, wagon and horse rides, preschool open house, and much more.
Tickets for Maple Fest 2010 are priced at $10 for adults and $5 for children, and children under the age of three are free. The event is open to the public. All proceeds benefit the Strong Kids Campaign, allowing YMCA Camp Minikani to provide a camp experience to hundreds of children each year, regardless of the financial difficulties their families may be facing.
For further information about Maple Fest, please contact us at 262-251-9080 or email us at email@example.com.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin