YMCA Camp Minikani Hosts Their Eighth Annual Maple Fest Event on Sunday, March 28, 2010:
YMCA Camp Minikani is excited to host their eighth annual Maple Fest event on Sunday, March, 28, 2010, from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Families and friends are invited to enjoy an All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Brunch, and a day of fun activities, which include: a living history tour of our sugar bush, archery, crafts, carnival games, wagon and horse rides, preschool open house, and much more.
Tickets for Maple Fest 2010 are priced at $10 for adults and $5 for children, and children under the age of three are free. The event is open to the public. All proceeds benefit the Strong Kids Campaign, allowing YMCA Camp Minikani to provide a camp experience to hundreds of children each year, regardless of the financial difficulties their families may be facing.
For further information about Maple Fest, please contact us at 262-251-9080 or email us at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fritz Receives Prestigious Northwestern Mutual Regional Leader Award
- Summer Exterior Painting
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Softball/Teeball Leagues
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- A New Academy Opens for Gifted Learners
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- WHO WAS ROSEBUD?