YMCA Camp Minikani Hosts Their Eighth Annual Maple Fest Event on Sunday, March 28, 2010:
YMCA Camp Minikani is excited to host their eighth annual Maple Fest event on Sunday, March, 28, 2010, from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m.
Families and friends are invited to enjoy an All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Brunch, and a day of fun activities, which include: a living history tour of our sugar bush, archery, crafts, carnival games, wagon and horse rides, preschool open house, and much more.
Tickets for Maple Fest 2010 are priced at $10 for adults and $5 for children, and children under the age of three are free. The event is open to the public. All proceeds benefit the Strong Kids Campaign, allowing YMCA Camp Minikani to provide a camp experience to hundreds of children each year, regardless of the financial difficulties their families may be facing.
For further information about Maple Fest, please contact us at 262-251-9080 or email us at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!
- UW-Parkside Traditions of Excellence Nominations
- Houzz Presents Design Tech Remodeling With Award