FOX POINT — Cornerstone Community Bank joins the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and Community Bankers of Wisconsin (CBW) in recognizing April as Community Banking Month. Cornerstone is one of more than 8,000 community banks across the country that play a significant role in local economic development efforts, by financing new and existing businesses, thus stimulating the economy to produce new jobs and new opportunities.
Paul Foy, president of Cornerstone Community Bank, called attention to the important relationship between a community bank and small business. “When money is reinvested locally, it becomes a renewable resource, creating an economic cycle that constantly revitalizes and stimulates the local economy,” said Foy. For multiple consecutive years, Cornerstone Community Bank has been named the Wisconsin SBA Lender of the Year in its asset category, helping numerous small businesses within the local community.
Wisconsin community banks are among the most well-capitalized and well-managed institutions in the nation. Cornerstone Bank is no exception to this statistic, celebrating its 20th year in business this fall. In recognition of Community Banking Month and in celebration of “Helping our Community Grow,” stop by any Cornerstone Community Bank office during the month of April for a free gardening seed packet.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Cornerstone Community Bank Employees Pictured from Left to Right:
Front: Roberta Campbell, Candace Watson, Reva Nayar, Elaine Riemer, Dean Niemuth
Back: Paul Foy (president)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Comprehensive Eye Exams Can Help Re-engage Patients Into Care for Certain Chronic Conditions, With the Potential to Help Improve Health and Reduce Costs
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Join us for the Nicolet Golf Outing on July 11th
- Lunch and Edelweiss Boat Tour
- UW - Oshkosh delivers electrifying speech on common core
- American Cancer Society Seeks Teams for Relay For Life of Milwaukee on June 19
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check