FOX POINT — Cornerstone Community Bank joins the Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and Community Bankers of Wisconsin (CBW) in recognizing April as Community Banking Month. Cornerstone is one of more than 8,000 community banks across the country that play a significant role in local economic development efforts, by financing new and existing businesses, thus stimulating the economy to produce new jobs and new opportunities.
Paul Foy, president of Cornerstone Community Bank, called attention to the important relationship between a community bank and small business. “When money is reinvested locally, it becomes a renewable resource, creating an economic cycle that constantly revitalizes and stimulates the local economy,” said Foy. For multiple consecutive years, Cornerstone Community Bank has been named the Wisconsin SBA Lender of the Year in its asset category, helping numerous small businesses within the local community.
Wisconsin community banks are among the most well-capitalized and well-managed institutions in the nation. Cornerstone Bank is no exception to this statistic, celebrating its 20th year in business this fall. In recognition of Community Banking Month and in celebration of “Helping our Community Grow,” stop by any Cornerstone Community Bank office during the month of April for a free gardening seed packet.
Cornerstone Community Bank is an independent, family owned and operated bank. Cornerstone operates three full-service offices in Grafton, Menomonee Falls and Fox Point. For more information, visit www.bankwithcornerstone.com.
Cornerstone Community Bank Employees Pictured from Left to Right:
Front: Roberta Campbell, Candace Watson, Reva Nayar, Elaine Riemer, Dean Niemuth
Back: Paul Foy (president)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- After School Storytimes at the North Shore Library
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Winter/Spring Registration Info
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Local historian presents Milwaukee's surprising political history at Newcastle Place
- Glendale's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-Foot Live Basalm Tree
- Explore The Art in Horticulture at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Rotary Breakfast With Santa