Social Networking is quickly becoming an integral part of our children's lives outside the classroom. Could it enhance their education will be the topic of an Advocates for Education Forum on Thursday, April 22, from 7:00-8:30pm at the WFB Public Library.
Please join us for a panel discussion with:
Laura Myrah, Director Curriculum/Instruction, Whitefish Bay School District
Dr. Michael Mazius, Clinical Psychologist
Mercedes Fisher Ph. D, Professor & Fulbright Scholar Ireland 2005-2006,
Associate Dean MATC
Moderator: Dr. James Rickabaugh, Superintendent Whitefish Bay School District
This is a free event, open to the public, sponsored by Advocates for Education of Whitefish Bay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Solutions for Your Pets in the Kitchen
- North Shore Congregational Church to Host Church-Wide Rummage Sale
- Seniors Trip to Brewers-Dodgers Game
- Meijer Announces Job Openings for Grafton and Kenosha Supercenters
- International Institute of Wisconsin to Host Annual World Citizen Celebration Dinner
- Industry Expert: Prevent Fires. Clean Dryer Vents.
- "Maps & America" Lecture Looks at American Pictorial Maps 1920-1970
- Friends of UWM Golda Meir Library Used Book Sale Dates Set
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Appliance Gallery Announces New Product Availability