Social Networking is quickly becoming an integral part of our children's lives outside the classroom. Could it enhance their education will be the topic of an Advocates for Education Forum on Thursday, April 22, from 7:00-8:30pm at the WFB Public Library.
Please join us for a panel discussion with:
Laura Myrah, Director Curriculum/Instruction, Whitefish Bay School District
Dr. Michael Mazius, Clinical Psychologist
Mercedes Fisher Ph. D, Professor & Fulbright Scholar Ireland 2005-2006,
Associate Dean MATC
Moderator: Dr. James Rickabaugh, Superintendent Whitefish Bay School District
This is a free event, open to the public, sponsored by Advocates for Education of Whitefish Bay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- 22nd Annual Sheepshead Tournament - March 21st
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- 2015 Nicolet Rec. Dept. Free Throw Contest Results
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday
- Concordia University Creates New Position to Help Veterans Achieve Education Goals
- Glendale Seniors' 42nd Anniversary Party Coming Up
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs