Social Networking is quickly becoming an integral part of our children's lives outside the classroom. Could it enhance their education will be the topic of an Advocates for Education Forum on Thursday, April 22, from 7:00-8:30pm at the WFB Public Library.
Please join us for a panel discussion with:
Laura Myrah, Director Curriculum/Instruction, Whitefish Bay School District
Dr. Michael Mazius, Clinical Psychologist
Mercedes Fisher Ph. D, Professor & Fulbright Scholar Ireland 2005-2006,
Associate Dean MATC
Moderator: Dr. James Rickabaugh, Superintendent Whitefish Bay School District
This is a free event, open to the public, sponsored by Advocates for Education of Whitefish Bay.
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- Gary Dunco Becomes an Ameriprise Financial Diamond Ring Club Member
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Offers Bathroom Remodel Budget Tips