The Fox Point Garden Club’s 41st annual May Market will take place on Saturday, May 8th, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the Longacre Pavilion (corner of Longacre and Bell, next to Stormonth School) in Fox Point.
Perennials, native plants, herbs, and wildflowers from members’ gardens, as well as delicious baked goods, will be available--in time for Mother’s Day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Oktoberfest Lunch with Magician
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- Free Showing of
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Lego Program at North Shore Library