The Fox Point Garden Club’s 41st annual May Market will take place on Saturday, May 8th, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the Longacre Pavilion (corner of Longacre and Bell, next to Stormonth School) in Fox Point.
Perennials, native plants, herbs, and wildflowers from members’ gardens, as well as delicious baked goods, will be available--in time for Mother’s Day.
- PNC Bank Veterans Offer Up Advice to Fellow Veterans at Recruit Military Career Fair
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military
- Are you looking for great affordable day care option?
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- 8th Annual Nicolet High School All-Sports Booster Club Golf Outing