The Fox Point Garden Club’s 41st annual May Market will take place on Saturday, May 8th, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the Longacre Pavilion (corner of Longacre and Bell, next to Stormonth School) in Fox Point.
Perennials, native plants, herbs, and wildflowers from members’ gardens, as well as delicious baked goods, will be available--in time for Mother’s Day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Nicolet High School Parent 101 for Incoming 9th grade parents
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"