The Fox Point Garden Club’s 41st annual May Market will take place on Saturday, May 8th, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., in the Longacre Pavilion (corner of Longacre and Bell, next to Stormonth School) in Fox Point.
Perennials, native plants, herbs, and wildflowers from members’ gardens, as well as delicious baked goods, will be available--in time for Mother’s Day.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Register for Camp at the Hills Today!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- Free Showing of "Blue Jasmine"
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Car Seat Round-Up Day
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check