Joanna Rea, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, major teaching affiliates of the college.
Board-certified in internal medicine, her clinical interests include women’s health and internal medicine resident education in the outpatient setting.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Rea served as an instructor of medicine and a consultant in the division of primary care internal medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, MN. While at Mayo, she received an award for being one of the best resident educators in 2007-08 and 2008-09.
Dr. Rea received her medical degree from the Chicago Medical School in North Chicago in 2001. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, MN in 2004. She then served as chief resident at Mayo from 2004-05.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- Glendale Mayoral Forum held on March 24
- Recycle Your Clothes for Earth Day!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- Breakfast for a Brighter Tomorrow
- Shakespeare Explains Life in Renaissance England
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. - Summer Registration Info