Joanna Rea, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, major teaching affiliates of the college.
Board-certified in internal medicine, her clinical interests include women’s health and internal medicine resident education in the outpatient setting.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Rea served as an instructor of medicine and a consultant in the division of primary care internal medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, MN. While at Mayo, she received an award for being one of the best resident educators in 2007-08 and 2008-09.
Dr. Rea received her medical degree from the Chicago Medical School in North Chicago in 2001. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, MN in 2004. She then served as chief resident at Mayo from 2004-05.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Christmas at Balmoral Castle
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- Sculptor of "Topos" at new MPL East Library to Talk at UWM May 3
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. Upcoming Programs
- 65 Incorporated Simplifies Medicare Enrollment Decisions with New Software
- Integrated Health Network of Wisconsin Names CFO
- Bartelt Wins 2015 Chrysalis Award
- Amy’s Gourmet Apples Shares The Love With Tuesday’s Child WISN 12 Kathy Mykleby & Big Brothers, Big Sisters’ Child Savor A Chocolately Caramel Experience.
- Stritch Theater presents "Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up?"