Joanna Rea, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, major teaching affiliates of the college.
Board-certified in internal medicine, her clinical interests include women’s health and internal medicine resident education in the outpatient setting.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Rea served as an instructor of medicine and a consultant in the division of primary care internal medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, MN. While at Mayo, she received an award for being one of the best resident educators in 2007-08 and 2008-09.
Dr. Rea received her medical degree from the Chicago Medical School in North Chicago in 2001. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, MN in 2004. She then served as chief resident at Mayo from 2004-05.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Author Shares Candid Insights, Wisdom, and Humor on Personal Fight with ALS in New Book – “Mom, You Peed On My Foot!”
- FREE Kids Menorah Building Workshop at Home Depot
- Celebrate Chanukah Night at the Bucks
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info