Joanna Rea, M.D., has been appointed assistant professor of medicine (general internal medicine) at The Medical College of Wisconsin and to the medical staffs at Froedtert Hospital and the Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center, major teaching affiliates of the college.
Board-certified in internal medicine, her clinical interests include women’s health and internal medicine resident education in the outpatient setting.
Prior to coming to the College, Dr. Rea served as an instructor of medicine and a consultant in the division of primary care internal medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, MN. While at Mayo, she received an award for being one of the best resident educators in 2007-08 and 2008-09.
Dr. Rea received her medical degree from the Chicago Medical School in North Chicago in 2001. She completed her residency in internal medicine at Mayo Graduate School of Medicine in Rochester, MN in 2004. She then served as chief resident at Mayo from 2004-05.
- The Starr Group Hires Marco Briceno
- Nicolet Rec. Dept. | Fall Bulletin Registration Info
- First Annual St. Robert Pretzel Run Offers Participants Fun and a Tasty Treat
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Silver Spring Drive Sidewalk Sale-A-Bration to Include 5 Card Studs Friday Evening and a Saturday Afternoon Adventure Zone
- Mequon resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- ADVISE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
- Summer Concert Series at Sinai
- Used Book Sale to Benefit Golden Retriever Rescue of Wisconsin