PLEASE PUBLISH AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 414.355.1120.
TEMPLE MENORAH JOINS TIKKUN HA-IR OF MILWAUKEE
Temple Menorah is the sixth synagogue in the metropolitan are to join Tikkun Ha-Ir as a Sponsoring Organization. “We are delighted,” says Judy Baruch, Tikkun Ha-Ir’s Executive Director. “Temple Menorah has a long history of service to Milwaukee’s Northwest side and will be a wonderful partner in our efforts to address issues of urban poverty.” Tikkun Ha-Ir’s mission is to encourage the Jewish community to build a more just Milwaukee through study, action and civic engagement.
Tikkun Ha-Ir’s other Sponsoring Organizations include Congregations Emanu-El Bna’i Jeshurun, Beth Israel & Shir Hadash, Lake Park Synagogue, Beth El Ner Tamid Synagogue and Hillel Milwaukee. In July, Tikkun Ha-Ir’s elected its 2010-2011 Board of Directors. Temple Menorah will also appoint delegates to the Board of Directors shortly. Rea Katz, President, Ted Bobrow, Vice President, Samara Sofian, Secretary and James Hagan, Treasurer will be joined by Rabbi Marc Berkson, synagogue delegates Cindy Cooper, Miriam Horwitz, Reenie Kavalar, Susan Ellman, Barbara Simon, Barbara Friedman, Laura Emir & Eve Eiseman and Members at Large Matt Honigman, Tobey Libber, Neil Wallace, Jacqueline Miller, Cindy Levy and Idy Goodman.
For more information, contact Judy Baruch, Executive Director, 414-247-3750, email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nicolet Recreation Department Recgram - Upcoming Programs
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- 13-Year-Old to Attempt to Break World Record at Holiday Folk Fair 5K Run
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Nicolet Rec.Dept. - 2016 Winter/Spring Programming Registration Info
- Boosting the Tax Benefits of Charitable Giving
- WaterStone Bank Announces New Fox Point Community President
- Holiday Folk Fair International Names Apinya Jordan Chairperson